Case Study:
Change of circumstances

Facts: Charlie paid $2000 a month for child support and add-ons as ordered in the divorce judgment. Then he lost his job and found a new job paying less money. Charlie felt that he could no longer pay the stipulated amount.
Learn More

When someone doesn’t play by the rules, you can seek a post-judgment enforcement.

Does it sometimes feel like “Groundhog day” again?

We understand what it means to have been through the painstaking process of divorce and now find yourself back in court again. Sometimes spouses don’t pay. Or problems simply grow over time and come to a head long after the divorce decree was signed. When you can’t agree on a resolution between yourselves, you can go to Court to seek a post-judgment modification of the original divorce judgment.

We go to court for you.

Post-judgment modification or enforcement actions arise between couples who are already divorced and have an issue they are unable to resolve by themselves. Whether the issue centers on relocating the children because of a job opportunity, or unpaid child or spousal support, we provide you with the legal advice you need to make the right decisions.

Let us help you smooth out the legal bumps.

We seek to find the best solutions for clients who want to move on. Please contact our office to learn whether we can help you recover what’s owed to you, or advise you as to your options if you are the one not in compliance. We are dedicated to helping clients throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Nassau or Westchester.

Contact Us
Phone Number
What would you like?